|Can't believe our wedding is just a week away and Maui is just after that!!!|
- In-flight Wear: Proenza Schouler Pants, Equipment Silk Blouse, Acne Loafers, Zara Scarf (big, soft and affordable - just how I like 'em! What?), Ray-ban aviators, Valentino Rockstud Trapeze Bag.
- Beachwear: Norma Komali bather, J.Crew Straw Bag, Ara Matthews Sarong, ILLESTEVA sunglasses, Sensi Studio Lady Ibiza toquilla straw sunhat, Musa Metallic braided leather sandals
- Island Hopping Threads: Ray-Ban Aviators, Nike Air Max tennis shoes, J.Crew Shorts, MIH Jeans Safari chambray shirt, Chloe Marcie Mini Shoulder Bag.
- Fancy Dinner Date: Aurelie Bidermann Earrings, Charlotte Olympia Clutch, Michael Kors Wedges, Issa Silk Dress.
- Additional Swimwear: Lemlem cover up and Beth Richards Faye mesh-paneled swimsuit.
- Lingerie (duh, this is your honeymoon after all): L'Agent by Agent Provocateur's teal stretch-satin chemise.
- MUST HAVES: Goody Bun Coils (easiest up-do ever!), Burt's Bees chap-stick with SPF, Moroccan Hair Oil (helps limit those island frizzies), SPF 70 Neutrogena sunscreen (have you seen how ginger-white Brad is?), iPad (music! books! Candy Crush!), Ear buds (baby proof that flight).